Thursday, February 25, 2010

hello dear

hello dear friends,long time no see.these days,i`m busy to prepare for my new term.and i just got my class schedule.lots of subjects must be learned in this semester.oh,i have no choice but accept it.i`m a junior now.besides my regular studying ,i have to wait for some extra tasks in our lab.i konw i`m a lucky boy ,because i help my teacher do some projects of scientific research.but i always feel i don`t have enough time to do all the things.i aspire to the time very much.now i really understand when time is wasted ,life is wasted.in this semester, i also have to prepare for CET-6 and Computer Examination(3).oh,when all the things come to my mind the same time,i feel i have been another world.and it may drive me mad. oh,i really hate this semester. maybe this forum has become a place to let me have a relaxation.hi joyfulbird,i`m happy to see you here again.keep on practicing your english.you have a very good habit.if you have the perseverance ,i`m sure you will feel your progress.to solar,thank you for your encouragement.maybe you are right.i will never give up my dream,and i will study hard for my future.i`m sure i will have a bright future.and you and other friends have that too.to annie,i`m sorry i can`t translate that poem either.because my english level is also limited.it`s really hard tome.sorry you said you had a small toyshop.i think you may be fond of children very much. am i right?in fact,i like children very much.i like their innocence.i like their bright eyes.in my eyes,they are really cute.to victoria,your english is really amazing.and it is also very kind of you to give us lots of good advice to learn english.i think you will be a very great leader to lead us into a really Promised Land of English.thank you.i like reading your stories .i expect your reply sincerely.and hello eveyone,come on, i also expect your stories.have a good night.i give my best wishes to you ,my dear friends. my special contribution: Great hopes make great men. What pains us really trains us.

No comments:

Post a Comment