Monday, March 8, 2010

dalian hehe international trade company

Good team playerFluent English in communication Excellent computer skill in Microsoft Word, Excel etc.Familiar with Administration process of Commercial/northface outlet/Labour official departmentCompetent for Finance, Share/Fund, Office Administration, Accounting and Trading work.
I am a positive person. I would like to treat everything enthusiastically, I think. I do not like to have northface outlet halfdone .because it makes me nevous, I can not cancertrate on anything else until the first thing finished .I like this sentanse very "do not put off what you can do till tomorrow ." 1,It is responsible for the overall work of the office, including management, working part of the communication, and personnel. 2, familiar with import trade flow, is responsible for doing a good job with the cheap northface jackets company, customs clearance, warehouse management department and other city vehicles in various departmental liaison work to ensure the smooth importation of goods. 3, responsible for the planning of promotional advertising, website maintenance and so on.
To see a world in a grain of sand
not only about survival
to one person you may be the world
who is falling in love with my smile
here is just some code

No comments:

Post a Comment