Monday, March 8, 2010

Zhangzhou Cereals, Oils Textile Co., Ltd.

1. Under the leadership of the manager is responsible for the overall work of the Office of the efforts to prepare managers, consultants and assistants, played the role of nexus and seriously to achieve full-service. 2. In the Office Manager is responsible for specific chi hair straightener under the leadership of the layout, implementation, inspection, supervision, and implementation of implementation. 3. Good manager, office meetings and other meetings of the organization and of the chi straightener. 4. Doing business inside and outside the paper issuance, registration, transfer, archiving, filing information management. 5. Is responsible for processing documents within and outside the enterprise to address the issues visit, timely processing, reporting.Every day i try me best to do my chi straighteners ,but it is a great pity that i can not use my major during my work ....so i want to change in to let my konwledge realize its value.
Don't cry, smile
you are my sunshine
single is simple,double is trouble
Life is like a boat
always together,forever apart

No comments:

Post a Comment